Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date with our latest news and eventsClick here to sign up for our newsletter
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Friday: 10am – 2pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Last entrance is 30 minutes before closing.
Kitaj Lates: Open until 9pm on first Thursday of every month. Find out more here!
The museum is open on Bank Holidays and closed for Jewish festivals.
Child (5-16): £3.50
Family ticket: £18 for two adults and up to 4 children
Museum Friends and Under 5s: Free
First Thursday of every month 5pm-9pm: £3.50
Admission is free to the Welcome Gallery, museum shop and café.
Buy your admission tickets here.
Free entry for:
• Art Fund cardholders
• Museums Association (MA) cardholders
• London Pass cardholders
• Staff from other Jewish museums
• Staff and guests
• Volunteers and guest
• Press (with a press ID card)
Discounted entry for:
• ATOC / National Rail 2 for 1 offer (with completed voucher)
• Daily Telegraph Privilege Card (2 for 1)
• ICOM cardholders (Concession w/o Gift Aid)
• Other museums' staff (Concession with ID)